We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well. The last few months have been extra-ordinary for us all, but we all are looking forward to resuming a sense of normalcy. Of all the changes that have ensued, one thing remains certain: our commitment to your health and safety.
We have been busy implementing physical and procedural changes to re-commence the care of all our patients. These includes enhanced PPE, strict cross infection control procedures and a screening system for all bookings. Some of this has been a significant shift from our previous operations, and we appreciate your understanding and patience during this period.
Mansion House Dental Practice has always made infection control a top priority. Our team tailors each patient experience so that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. We want to make you aware of some of the changes that we are making in our practice that will keep our team, and you safe.
Our practice is compliant with all new measures advised by various regulators and Public Health England.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see as we commence a phased approach to navigate through the next phase of COVID-19. You will see these changes take place at your next appointment :
- You will be asked screening questions when you schedule an appointment and in the 24-hour period prior to your appointment.
- Only attend your appointment if you are asymptomatic of fever, cough, breathing difficulties or an altered sense of taste and smell.
- Priority will be given initially to emergency appointments for those in pain and patients who have urgent issues. This will be followed by those that had pending treatment prior to our closure. Regular check-up and hygiene appointments are expected to follow in a few weeks’ time.
- Online booking will be suspended for this period.
- Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that allows us to maintain social distancing and enhanced infection control standards throughout the practice. This means that there will be fewer options when scheduling your appointment. Please be mindful of our cancelation policy.
- Please bring a face mask with you to your appointment.
- Please do not come to the practice without an appointment or specific prior notice.
- Upon entering our practice, your temperature will be taken.
- We will ask that you use hand sanitizer that we provide when you enter the practice and gloves will be provided.
- Only card payments will be accepted. We can no longer accept cash or cheques.
- Check-ins will now be hands-free.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, we will request that you sanitize your hands again before leaving the practice and remove the gloves in a designated area.
- All magazines and displays have been removed from our waiting room because these items cannot be disinfected thoroughly.
- Our goal is to allow more time between patients to reduce your wait time and the number of patients checking in or out.
- We also ask that only the patient being treated enter the practice. Please make arrangements for childcare, as children are not permitted to enter. If you need assistance walking to the building, the person with you may walk you to the front door, and then one of our trusted team members will help you from there.
- We have introduced systems to provide an electronic link for your medical history to be completed remotely. This needs to be completed and returned 24 hours prior to your appointment
- For those traveling into the City by car, Baynard House Car Park on 133 Queen Victoria Street is a short walk from the practice.
Finally, we would like to thank you again for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We want to assure you that we are prepared and ready to look after your oral health needs in a safe and comfortable setting. And we look forward to seeing your smile again! Should you have any questions about our new processes or need to schedule an appointment, please contact our practice at 020 7248 2713.
We express much gratitude to you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Qasim Abbasi, Dr.Zan Johar and the MH Dental Team